Featured asked questions
Below you will find the most frequently asked questions, read them carefully before contacting us. Is your question not listed here? Please do not hesitate to contact us! We can always be reached at Voltairesneakers@gmail.com and you can always send us a DM on Instagram = Voltairesneakers.
- Which countries do you ship to?
- We currently ship to all countries in Europe. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout! Free shipping for our Dutch customers!
- When I order, when will I receive my new shoes? Or our Dutch customers!
- We strive to deliver your favorite shoes as soon as possible! You will find the personal Track and Trace code in your email when the shoes have been shipped! It usually takes 2 to 5 business days for the shoes to arrive! Sometimes this can take a little longer if, for example, you have ordered a pair of shoes on request!
- Which shipping companies do you ship with?
- We currently ship with POSTNL and DHL EXPRESS.
- Are all our products original?
- Yes, all our products are 100% authentic and unworn. All shoes are strictly checked upon entry. Thanks to our knowledge, we can guarantee that all shoes are 100% Authentic and brand new!
- Why do you have all the products and not other stores?
Alle sneakers die wij verkopen zijn exclusief en overal uitverkocht. Wij hebben ze verkregen door ze te kopen bij online winkels, retailers, collectors en andere resellers. Door de tijd heen hebben we een groot netwerk opgebouwd van mensen waarmee we samenwerken om zo de door jouw gewilde schoenen beschikbaar te maken voor jou.
- Why are the prices of shoes changing?
De prijzen van de schoenen kunnen regelmatig verschillen. Dit komt omdat de marktwaarde van de schoenen ook verandert. Wij als Voltairesneakers baseren elke week de prijs van een product op basis van de marktwaarde. Wees dus niet te laat met bestellen want sommige schoenen kunnen volgende week ineens wat duurder zijn.
- What does GS mean?
- GS means grad school. These are also called the children's / ladies sizes.
- Do you accept returns?
- Yess, Voltairesneakers accepts returns! This way you can think carefully about your purchase. See our "Return Policy" page for more info! this is at the bottom of the site. Here you will find all information about how to return an order and what the conditions are.
- Do you have a physical store? And can the shoes be collected?
- Unfortunately not, we are located in the Netherlands and operate exclusively online, it is also not possible to pick up the shoes somewhere.
- How do I know if you are reliable?
- We understand that ordering online can raise many questions. To check if we are Legit we have our own trustpilot page where we have almost 300 positive reviews! https://www.trustpilot.com/review/voltairesneakers.com
- Is it safe to pay here?
- Yes, our website and payment methods are SSL encrypted. You can verify this with the SSL padlock displayed next to the website URL here at the top left of your screen.